Dan's Places to Visit
- Click here if you need to translate this to another language
- Peters' Corps - Revolutionary War Living History
- Seven Hills Mills - Premium All-Natural Bread Mixes
- Western Mass. Weather
- Car Talk - "Click & Clack" - the Tappet Bros.
- Family Tree Maker - My ancestors survived Y1K, maybe yours did too...here's how to find out.
- Alan Rifkin
- Don't Click Here!! - if you do, use your back button to return
Nancy's Places to Visit
- The Pilates Studio
- Yoga for Boomers and Beyond
- U.S. National Library of Medicine
- The National Psoriasis Foundation
- Mystery Guild
- Judge Judy
- Bears By The Sea
- Files that I down loaded from your computer, while you were looking...just kidding
- - the local outside temperature
Victoria's Favorite Places to Visit
- The Bulldog Club of America
- The Dog Owner's Guide
- The Iams Company - Dog & Cat Nutrition
- PETCO ®
- Wintergreen Kennels - Doggy Camp
Photo Gallery- all images copyright (c) 1995-2017
- The Smith Bulb Show 2009
- Pictures from Aruba 2009
- Pictures from Aruba 2008
- Pictures from the B.V.I.
- Pictures from the Black Sun Expedition - The Total Solar Eclipse Feb 26 1998 in Guadeloupe
- Vegas Vacation Christmas 2009
- Dan & Nancy
- Victoria - "Sunbonnet Sue"
- Victoria - "Easter Bunny"
- Winter Comes
- Winter Comes (snowing)
- Nancy's Flowers - from Spring 2000
- Victoria Sketched - original artwork by Kyle Theriault
- Sleepin' - original computer artwork by Kyle Theriault
- Our 2010 Toyota Prius
- Government Search
News & Information
- C|Net - the Computer Network
- MassLive - Online for Western Mass.
- Microsoft Network
- New England Cable News
- Scientific American
- The Boston Globe
- The London Times
- USA Today
- The Washington Post
- TV Guide Online - Western MA Edition
- WWLP TV-22
- Reverse Phone Directory
- Comics.com - United Media
- Marvin the Martian
- Looney Tunes
- Mother Goose & Grimm
- The Farside
- In The Bleachers
- The Internet Movie Database
- Violet T. Bear - Violet's Summer Adventure
- Web Cams
Places to Shop
- FAR Laboratories - The best telescope systems, mounts and accessories
- Barnes and Noble
- L.L. Bean
- Lands' End
- Sierra Trading Post
- Table and Vine
- Hartford Radar Image
- National Weather Service Enhanced Radar Image Loop
- Airport Diagrams
- Barnes Municipal Airport
- The New England Air Museum
- The Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome
- Air&Space Smithsonian
- United States Air Force Museum
- The Commemorative Air Force
- The Air Affair
- Pilot Mall
- C.I.A. World Fact Book
- Currency Converter
- FlightAware - Flight Tracking
- Foreign Languages for Travelers
- Rick Steves
- The Travel Channel
- U.S. Passport Services
- Charlie's FlyBox - Fly Tying Tutorials
- Expert Articles on Fly Fishing
- Fly Fishing School Fly Fishing Lessons - Orvis Manchester, Vermont
- Fishing Breaks - Southern England
- FlyShack.com - Your Source for Quality Flies and Fly Fishing Gear
- The New Fly Fisher
- Learn Fly Fishing With Orvis
- Nate Hill's Hill Country Fly Fishing Guide Service
- New England's Guide Service - Ryan Leclerc
- MassWildlife - Trout Stocked Waters
- MassWildlife - Trout Stocking Schedule
- Orvis Video Channel - YouTube
- Fly Fishing Knots
- Regal Vise
- Trout Unlimited
- Trout Unlimited - Massachusetts and Rhode Island Council
- UpCountry - Sportfishing on the Farmington River
- North Country Angler - Fly Fishing in the White Mountains
- USGS Real-Time Water Data - for the Deerfield River Near West Deerfield, MA.
- USGS Real-Time Water Data - for the Millers River at Erving, MA.
- USGS Real-Time Water Data - for the Quaboag River at West Brimfield, MA.
- USGS Real-Time Water Data - for the Swift River at West Ware, MA.
- USGS Real-Time Water Data - for the Ware River at Gibbs Crossing, MA.
- USGS Real-Time Water Data - for the West Branch of the Farmington River at Riverton, CT.
- USGS Real-Time Water Data - for the Still River at Robertsville, CT.
- USGS Real-Time Water Data - for the Farmington River at Unionville, CT.
- USGS Real-Time Water Data - for Connecticut.
- USGS Real-Time Water Data - for the West Branch of the Delaware River at Stilesville, NY.
- Western Massachusetts Fly Fishermen